Canon MF Scan Utility Driver Not Installed – The MF Scan Utility is Software for conveniently scanning photographs, documents, etc.
Downloading and Installing the Canon MF Scan Utility Driver Not Installed
[Windows 32bit – 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows 7
Scanner Driver – Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.9 (OS X 10.11)
The MF Scan Utility and MF Toolbox necessary for adding scanners are also installed. To find out which application the printer model you use supports, refer to the Readme file.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the Canon MF Scan Utility Driver Not Installed for supported models.
In this example, the MF735Cdw will be used. The instructions will be the same for all models that use the MF Scan Utility.
- Visit https://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/home
- Type your model name into the search box and select it from the list that appears.
- On the following page, select the “Software” category and ensure the operating system installed on your computer is selected in the drop-down menu labeled “Select an Operating System.”
- Now scroll down the list of Software that appears and select the MF Scan Utility.
- The MF Scan Utility file information will now be listed. Locate and click on the Download button.
- Depending on your browser, you may be asked to Run or Save the file; select Run.
- In Chrome, click, the download icon at the bottom left once the download is complete.
- The following screen will show you where the file is being downloaded.
- This screen will vary by the internet browser you are using.
- A Security Warning similar to the below screen may appear; click Run
- Click Next on this screen.
- Click [Yes] to agree to the license.
- Click complete.
Congratulations, the Canon MF Scan Utility Driver Not Installed is installed, and you should be able to begin scanning using the utility.